Peanut Butter and Purple Onions

Sounds crazy until you try it.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

WCB # 52 -- Return of Yoga Cat



Because the prices for local yoga classes are definitely not conducive to inner calm, I've been practicing at home (thank you, Netflix). As I've mentioned here before, our cat Max enjoys "helping" me with poses.

But now that my gym finally has started holding yoga classes, I've been heading over there -- and Max does not approve.



If Max doesn't get do to yoga, nobody gets to do yoga.



Head over to Clare's to check out Kiri and his pals at WCB's first anniversary!

4 Comments:

  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger Clare Eats said…

    I'll do yoga with you Max!

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Blogger Devorit said…

    Max looks almost as long as the yoga bag! My how they've grown.

    Remember when I had them both twining my legs while doing bridges?

     
  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger boo_licious said…

    Awww, Max is such a sweetie. I love that pix of him hugging yr yoga bag.

     
  • At 6:56 AM, Anonymous Ellie said…

    How cute! Must say, I can understand how Max feels about this - of course he needs to stay limber in case any tasty food needs to be cat-napped!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home